Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I'm so tired of writing about the stress

Although writing everything down helps volumes, sometimes I feel if I write it down it's more official, more real and therefore is even more of a weight bearing down on me.  Today was the second day of angry emails back and forth from my office and I feel like it consumes me.  It's very blackening and I have a job where I should be filled with sunshine and butterflies at all times (receptionist).  That must stop.  I must not continue with the emails.  They are threatening in ways--- not physically.  The big one today was threatening to allow the house to go into foreclosure rather than continue to pay the mortgage.  I could go on and on but basically he got to me and upset me because we have the house for the children and losing it like that would be awful for them.

Ugh!  I've been saying that a lot lately.  I swear I'm not down all the time, just when I think about the looming divorce and not knowing how life will be on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment